Custom Search

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Chelsea 2009 - 2010 Squad: Drogba is Blue for three years


Ivorian striker Didier Drogba has put pen to paper on a new three-year contract with Chelsea.

The 31-year-old pledged his future to the club recently and has committed himself until 2012, extending his existing deal by two years.

He told the Blues website: "I love the club, I feel good here and I want to continue to win titles. My objective is to win the Champions League."

Drogba eyes Champions League

Didier Drogba has set his sights on finally landing the Champions League trophy after signing a new three-year contract at Chelsea.

The striker has yet to win European club football's top prize but insists he is at the right club to do it.

He told Chelsea's website: "My main objective is to win the Champions League and I am convinced that this year we can finally lift the trophy."

No comments:

Post a Comment