Custom Search

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Gonzalo Higuian is excited about his prospects this season: "I love challenges"


Gonzalo Higuain discussed the challenges that lie ahead in statements made to newspaper El Pais.

"The coach gives me the freedom to play wherever I want in attack, which serves me well because I feel very comfortable."

"I love challenges. We are all starting off from scratch. Whoever is in best form will play, and this will be good for the team."

Most valued placer: Higuain wins the Realmadrid.com poll

Real Madrid fans cast their vote and decided Gonzalo Higuain was the team's best player last season. The Argentine won the poll with 34.68% of the votes.

The Argentine striker played in 44 games last season and scored 24 goals. At just 21 years of age, he stands out for his drive and speed.

Iker Casillas came in second in the poll with just over 24% of the votes. Robben (14.22%), Raul (11.12%), Lass (6.02%), Ramos (5.37%), Pepe (2.17%) and Marcelo (2.14%) complete the ranking.

No comments:

Post a Comment